The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L61x series of single faucets are single hole deck-mounted units that supply either cold and hot water. The body and handle are made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve units are self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats. The four-arm handle features a color-coded index disc which is CW for cold water by default. An HW index marker for hot water is also available.
The standard units have a 6" rigid gooseneck. The inlet is a 1-3/16" NPT male shank with two 3/8" O.D. flexible copper tubes while the outlet is 3/8" IPS female with a removable ten-serration hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models:
- L611 - fixed (rigid) gooseneck
- L612 - swing goosenck
- L614- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck
The following options are available (mix and match)
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) whch has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- 4" wrist blade handle in place of the standard four arm handle. (-BH)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) OR BO127 aspirator (-127) in place of the serrated hose end.
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number may not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be in your cart, order, and receipt.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.