NEW! COVID-19 Products
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 8 or above and get 5% off
The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L7833 Pure Water Faucet is a deck-mounted unit for distilled, deionized or reverse osmosis system water. The faucet has an exterior brass casing and an interior lining of inert polypropylene so that purified water comes in contact only with inert polypropylene.
The valve body is made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve unit consists of a diaphragm-type valve and features a brass valve stem and bonnet with an elastomer diaphragm. The valve has manual on/off control (see additional control options below).
The handle is black white nylon knurled handle with a color-coded index disc. The riser is 6" and made of brass. The inlet is a 3/8" IPS male shank with a 3/8" OD tube connection. A 3/8" OD compression adapter is included with the inlet. The outlet features a six-serration plastic hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- L7833SC - Has a toggle-style lever handle and self-closing control.
- L7833MSC - Has a toggle-style lever handle and combination manual / self-closing control.
Options for each of these models include:
- A polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) lining rather than polypropylene (suffix -PVDF); special order only; please contact us.
- An integral vacuum breaker (suffix -VB), which may be required by some local plumbing codes.
- An 8" spread gooseneck in place of the standard 6" (suffix -8).
The L7834 is similar, but is designed for mounting on vertical panels.
We stock the most popular configurations for this item which include the L7833, L7833MSC and L7834.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY.