NEW! COVID-19 Products
The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L68x series are deck-mounted units for distilled, deionized or reverse osmosis system water. All components in contact with the water have a pure tin coating. The body and gooseneck are dipped in liquid tin to coat all interior surfaces.
The body is made of cast brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve unit is a self-contained renewable unit with a replaceable stainless steel seat and has a self-closing control. The four-arm white Nylon handle features a color-coded index disc. This unit comes right-handed; a left-hand version is available by special order.
The 6" rigid gooseneck is set in a right hand configuration unless left hand or 180 degrees is specified when ordering. The inlet is a 1/2" NPT male shank with a 1/4" IPS tailpiece and the outlet is 3/8" IPS female with a removable ten-serration hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models:
- L681 - fixed (rigid) gooseneck
- L682 - swing goosenck
- L684- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck
The following options are available (mix and match)
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) which has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- Self-closing lever handle in place of the standard four arm self-closing handle. (-LE)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) in place of the serrated hose end.
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number will not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be in your cart, order, and receipt.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY