NOTE: Our checkout is not playing nice with Internet Explorer this week. If you experience checkout problems with this or any other browser, please call us toll-free at (866) 326-5412 or email us. Our store vendor IT team is working on it.
The Glas-Col Series TM spherical flask mantle covers only bottom half of the flask, letting you see its full contents. Larger sizes have multiple circuits for ease of temperature control when a flask is less than half full. Features include:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C internal operating temperature.
- Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices.
- Sizes 500 mL and larger are available sealed and with an inert gas purge fitting.
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures.
Includes a detachable 4' 3-wire cord and locking connector; sizes 50 liter and larger are supplied with a terminal box electrical connection for hard wiring. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Flask Capacity (mL)||Maximum Flask
|Watts||Inside Depth (in.)||Outside Diameter (in.)||Outside Height (in.)||Weight (lb)|