NEW! COVID-19 Products
The Glas-Col Series TM Griffin beaker mantle has a resilient and pliable interior to cradle fragile beakers. Heat is concentrated in at the bottom so even small liquid volumes can be heated. Standard sizes fit Corning 1000 and Kimble 14000 beakers. Tall-form beaker mantles available upon special request. Features include:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes.
- Withstands 450 C (842 °F) internal operating temperature
- Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices.
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures.
- CSA rated.
Includes a detachable 4' 3-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Beaker capacity (mL)||Beaker Diameter (in)||Inside Depth (in)||Watts||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|